Wednesday, March 29

Review: Right (Wrong #2)

Right (Wrong #2)
Jana Aston

Publication Date: April 6, 2016
Date Read: January 25, 2017
Genre: NA - Contemporary Romance
Source: Bought
Format: E-Book
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
My childhood was perfect.

I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now by picking the wrong guy.

I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.

He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.

Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.

I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.

But he’s the one… right?

"We can Netflix and chill?
You're an asshole, Sawyer! And you're at least a decade too old to be using that phrase!" 

After finishing reading Wrong, the first book in this series I just had to buy the next book. In the first book we are introduced to Everly and I just loved her. She is totally and utterly hilarious. She had so many hilarious one liners in the first book and I couldn't wait to read her book, I just knew it would be amazing and Jana did not disappoint.

Everly is convinced that her and Finn Camden are meant to be together. She's been in love with him since she was 6 years old and she knows they are meant to be together. Then she meets Finn's brother, Sawyer and he is the most annoying and irritating person she has ever met. Right from their first meeting he comments that she is meant to be with him and not Finn... him being the hottest person she has ever met is irrelevent. Because she has had her future planned out since she was a teenager and Sawyer was not in that plan. But the more Sawyer interacts with Everly the more she is starting to realise that maybe her plan isn't quite what she needs.

I loved this book. It was amazing. Right from the start I abolutely adored Sawyer. He is actually like a male version of Everly. They are the perfect match. Like Everly was stalking Finn, Sawyer stalks her and she starts to fall for him. He was hilarious and amazing and the more I read, the more I fell in love with him and Everly together. They were so perfect.

Like Jana's debut, I loved every moment of it. She just has this amazing writing style that grabs you in and keeps your attention so much you don't realise how fast you're reading the book, because it's so funny and heartwarming you just can't put it down till it works out for these characters that you're in love with.

Right was a great sequel to Wrong. I really loved every single moment of it and Jana is becoming one of those authors that you just need to read all of their stuff because they're just so amazing and enjoyable. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book in this series. I know it'll be perfect.

"It's okay to rewrite your happily ever after, Everly. Sometimes the right guy is the one you never see coming."



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment