Saturday, July 1

Wrap Up: June 2017


Hey guys,
Can you believe it's July? This year is going by so very fast. I'm so excited it's July. I'm going to London twice this month. To see the Harry Potter play and then for YALC. So exciting. Anyway, June was an awesome reading month for me. I read quite a lot.

Book Haul:

Hardcopies:





Who Runs the World by Virginia Bergin
Ink (Skin #1) by Alice Broadway
Moondust by Gemma Fowler
The Graces (The Graces #1) by Laure Eve
One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
Show Stopper by Hayley Barker
Seven Days of You by Cecelia Vinesse
The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr
Countless by Karen Gregory
A Conjuring of Light (Shade of Magic #3) by VE Schwab
All About Mia by Lisa Williamson
Tales of the Peculiar (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #0.5) by Ransom Riggs


E-Books:

Bought:


For Review:


Books Read in June 2017:


The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer #2) by Elizabeth May - 4 Stars
Countless by Karen Gregory - DNF
The Last Piece of my Heart by Paige Toon - 5 Stars
The Fallen Kingdom (The Falconer #3) by Elizabeth May - 5 Stars
Truth or Dare by Non Pratt - 4 Stars
We Were Liars by E Lockhart - DNF
One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus - 5 Stars

Reviews Posted in June 2017:

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
The Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve
Wintersong (Wintersong #1) by S Jae Jones
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

2017 Challenges Update:

This year I am challenging myself to:
  • The Totally Doable 2017 Reading Challenge
  • The 2017 Debut Author Challenge
  • The 2017 'Continue a Series' Challenge
  • The Zoella Book Club Challenge

The Totally Doable 2017 Reading Challenge


I am so happy with my progress in this challenge so far this year. Like last month rather than selecting books for the categories I just read what I wanted and then saw if any of them fit.

This month I didn't read any more for this challenge but I am currently reading one that will apply so watch this space. I should finish this challenge in the next month or two.

Challenge Total: 10/12
The 2017 Debut Author Challenge
This month I read One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus

Challenge Update: 3/5
The 2017 'Continue A Series' Challenge
This month I completed my third series, The Falconer Series by Elizabeth May. I re-read the first book last month and this month I read The Vanishing Throne and The Fallen Kingdom. I highly recommend this series.
Challenge Update: 3/5
The Zoella Bookclub Challenge
This month I read We Were Liars by E Lockhart.
This month it was also announced that the Zoella Book Club is back for 2017. I am intending to see how I go with this challenge and maybe having Round 3 added in later in the year or a possible 2018 challenge.

Challenge Update: 7/16
Top 3 Books of June 2017:
What did you read this month? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment